Accessibility Statement Air Liquide Medical Systems Italy
Clarification on the accessibility statement
Air Liquide is present in many countries and has several subsidiaries. To standardize development, testing and deployment, Air Liquide generates its websites from a website factory.
To evaluate the accessibility of these websites, Ipedis has carried out an audit on the following website: Air Liquide Medical Systems. The result of this audit is visible on the accessibility page of the website.
To make its websites more accessible, Air Liquide has begun a process of assessing the accessibility of all its websites in foreign countries. In this context, Ipedis carried out an audit on the Air Liquide Medical Systems Italy website. The Air Liquide Medical Systems Italy site includes the elements audited on the initial site Air Liquide Medical Systems. The major non-conformities identified are from the editorial elements of the RGAA 4.1. Thus, this audit has enabled us to evaluate the compliance based on the following editorial criteria:
- Images : 1.1, ;1.2 ; 1.3 ; 1.7
- Frames : 2.1 ; 2.2
- Colors : 3.1 ; 3.2 ; 3.3
- Multimedia : 4.1 ; 4.2 ; 4.3 ; 4.4
- Tables : 5.1 ;5.2
- Links : 6.1 ; 6.2
- Scripts : 7.1
- Mandatory Eléments : 8.1 ; 8.3 ; 8.4 ; 8.5 ; 8.6 ; 8.7 ; 8.8 ; 8.10
- Information Structure : 9.1 ; 9.3 ; 9.4
- Presentation of Information : 10.4 ; 10.9 ; 10.10
- Forms : 11.1 ; 11.2 ; 11.9 ; 11.11
- Navigation : 12.3
- Consultation : 13.3 ; 13.4 ; 13.6
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images within the <svg> tags do not have the WAI-ARIA attribute aria-hidden="true".
- The alternative text for the logo in the header and footer is not informative enough.
- The contrast of certain graphical elements with the background is insufficient.
- Videos do not have either a textual transcription or an audio description.
- The labels of certain links do not make it clear where they lead.
- The carousel is not implemented in an accessible way.
- Buttons are recognized as links.
- The screen reader does not vocalize the expansion and collapse of content.
- Changes in language on several pages are not indicated in the source code.
- The presence of an indication of change in direction in the <head> tag of the site is not relevant.
- Some elements are within title tags even though they are not headings.
- The search field has no label, only a placeholder.
- The validation control in the form on the "Contact" page is not accompanied by suggestions facilitating error correction.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 27/4/2023. Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe Dev Tools
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Contattarci (Contact)
- Avvison legale (Legal mention)
- Il nostro servizio clienti (Our customer service)
- Mappa del sito (Sitemap)
- Interfacce paziente (Patients’ Interfaces)
- RespireoTM Soft Baby & Child
- La tua ricerca (Your search)
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Send a message via our contact form.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07